Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Biggest breast

  Biggest Breast. Solely for adults!
 
 Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • She pulled me down on the couch so that I was beneath her in a 69 position.  Her pussy was wet and closely shaven.  I started licking her clit and grabbed a hold of her perfect ass cheeks.

  • I was this close to coming, and he started sucking on my clit, and just my clit. Hard! Like my clit was a tiny dick he was sucking on. Here I come! Oh God! Here I come! I started bouncing and thrashing like I had never came before.

  • Susan gave me a deep kiss and started to undress me. I had expected her husband to leave after we got started but he sat down on the couch and watched as his wife seduced me in my own living room.


  • Their hands were all over each other as they rubbed their naked bodies together. Kelly humped Amber's thigh leaving a shinny wet trail along her smooth skin.

Biggest breast. All rights reserved.