Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Asian sexy

  Asian Sexy. Solely for adults!
 
 Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • I got off the bed and stepped into the strap-on, pulling it up like a pair of knickers, fastening it on the hip. The dildo on it was huge, 11 inches to be exact, thicker than either of our wrists. It was too heavy to stand up; it just sort of hung down, like a branch that broke off a tree after the heavy storm had whipped it into submission.


  • “I nursed him just like he was a baby, it felt so natural and wonderful to have a black man at my chest sucking me, and even though he had just cum twice, his penis got really hard while he sucked on my big boobs!!!”

  • The room reeked of her scent and the dildo was still in her about half way. I crept over quietly and looked at her pussy. The dildo was pumped up a bit, and her pussy lips were stretched very tightly around it.


  • She took out my dick and put it under her ass, moving back and forth. She was soaking wet at this point, and I was practically sliding in anyway, so I grabbed her panties pulled them to one side and penetrated.

Asian sexy. All rights reserved.