Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lesbians and hors

  Lesbians And Hors. Solely for adults!
 
 Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • As the flow stopped, I pushed my hand down, rubbing my fingers in the residue, pleasantly surprised by the thick, almost rubbery build up of lube between my lips.


  • After a few minutes of fantasizing about her feet, she said she was chilly and covered her legs (and those sexy feet) with a blanket. "Shows over," I thought, and reclined in the seat and started to drift off to sleep.

  • Personally maturbation is perfectly normal. if you are in any kind of relationship and cant have sex then what better way to release some of the sexual frustration than to do it yourself. after a little while you will know what you do or dont like so you can let your partner know what pleases you.

  • "I want to suck your cock and then have you suck my pussy!?!" "Now that's better," Tommy opined, as he slipped up onto the edge of the tub and spread his legs apart so Alicia would have a direct shot at his now very stiff pecker!!!

Lesbians and hors. All rights reserved.