Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fetish extrem

  Fetish Extrem. Solely for adults!
 
Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • I suggest that you put it inside you first and then once you feel comfortable, then I'll take it from there. I know you aren't sure about this ... not really comfortable with the idea of using a toy ... I bring you around to face me ... I kiss you trying to convey my feelings for you ...


  • Finally after about 10 minutes of this, John was finished. The three guys cheered for him because his log was so thick and long. The guys agreed that it must have been at least 16 inches of hard, thick manshit.

  • I would guess that she was 19 or 20 years old, and I watched her in her very short tennis style skirt, long legs and black pantyhose. She had a white silk top with no bra, large breasts and pointy nipples. She looked like a real hot slut.

  • Ems and I reached in and started doing our clits!!! All the time, Gary had this little smirk on his face, the kind ya just wanna slap off, but you don't, cuz you're afraid if you do that he won't let you take a turn with his cock!!!

Fetish extrem. All rights reserved.