Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gays monster cocks

  Gays Monster Cocks. Solely for adults!
 
 Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • She told me to put my finger in her ass and to lick her pussy. That produced similar results until she couldn't stand it any more and told me to go get the Astroglide. I went quickly to the night stand and got the small bottle of lube and she told me to pour it on her ass. I ask her if she wanted me to put two fingers in her ass, and she said, no, she wanted my cock.


  • I was so absorbed with ramming that humming fucker in and out of my tunnel of love and moaning like an animal that I didn't hear my aunt come into the house.

  • She had fairly big tits that stood straight out with light brown aerola and nipples and a full bush of dark brown hair around her pussy and I mean a full bush. Later she told me that she hadn't cut her pussy hair in years and she wasn't about to get into that constant shaving her pussy thing and she liked running her hands through her cunt hair.

  • I asked him if he wanted to stop, but she said "No, I have to get over the pain". After a few minutes of getting him ass used to being full, the cries of pain turned into moans of pleasure..

Gays monster cocks. All rights reserved.