Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mature hairy

  Mature Hairy. Solely for adults!
 
 Fragments of  adult stories
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • The best part about her is that she is hot and loves to have 3 ways. When asked what she liked to do for fun, she said Fuck.


  • He nodded in pleasure. I started to speed up while he jerked me off. I went faster and faster, moaning and groaning, he rubbed my cock harder and harder. I started to jerk myself off as his cock hit the good spot

  • Once she got settled she asked if I would mind if she slept naked. I said OK, so she got undressed. I just got hot and so was she. We ended up having the wildest sex ever, at least a dozen times in that one night. We tried every way and did almost everything and she was cumming almost every 5 minutes. She was cumming so hard and so much that my sleeping bag was soaked in the morning, and she had a hard time walking.


  • And as he told me how hard he was getting I couldn't resist and started rubbing my clit (luckily I have my laptop in my room). He told me how he would lift up my shirt and kiss my nipples. I wanted to make him come so bad...and told him how excited I would get to rub his crotch and take out his hard dick and put it in my mouth...licking it from the bottom to the top, playing with his balls.

Mature hairy. All rights reserved.